Candelaria has defined an extensive and prioritised exploration program for the Caballo district, which includes the following elements:
- Drill testing of remaining 5-6 high priority high-sulphidation epithermal targets within the 3km-diameter “ring structure” in the Northern Zone adjacent to La Paila.
- Further expansions to resources at La Paila itself.
- Drill testing of the high priority target Highway North in the southern Highway Zone.
- Target definition and testing of the La Luz South area in the west, adjacent to the Azucar properties.
- Infill drilling and resource development for confirmed targets in the Northern Zone.
- Further development of Highway North and adjacent targets in the southern area.
- Further target definition works.
Phase 1 (12-18 months duration):
Phase 2: (18 months duration)
Caballo Blanco District Prioritised Exploration Targets